Next virtual LEGO activity sessions
Our public workshop sessions are listed on our Eventbrite profile. You can also see highlighted workshops here:
Thursday, 30th April
10am:sorry – this session is fully booked 1130am:sorry- this session is fully booked
- 1330: LEGO catapults workshop – ages 5 – 11
- 1500: LEGO bridges and towers, ages 5 – 11
Wednesday, 6th May
How the sessions work
Our virtual LEGO workshops work as follows:
- Buy a ticket for one of our workshops via Eventbrite
- Participants join our video call on Zoom just before their session time. This is a private event limited to those registered
- Our facilitator sets the challenge and helps participants during the workshop
- We ask participants to share their LEGO® progress to our challenges
You’ll need the below to participate in our online LEGO workshops:
- LEGO bricks. Don’t worry about the colour or quantity!
- Access to a computer, phone or tablet with a microphone and camera: we will send details to join our video call on Zoom before the event
Refunds and the not-so-small print
Refunds for cancellations may be issued when you cancel 7 or more days before the date of the workshop. Beyond this, we have a no refunds policy. In some circumstances, we may, at our discretion, offer you the chance to join a workshop at a future date.
If the event is cancelled by Bricks McGee for any reason, all tickets will be refunded. Refunds may not include Eventbrite’s transaction fee.