BricksMcGee is available for LEGO model commissions.
As a long term LEGO fan and regular MOC (My Own Creation; a custom LEGO model) builder, I can turn your ideas in to a LEGO model for yourself, or ideal as a gift to a family member or friend.
A custom LEGO model commission is a perfect gift for many occassions and events, including:
- Congratulating the happy couple at a wedding or civil ceremony
- Celebrating the birth of a child
- Commemorating a colleague about to retire
- Celebrating moving in to a new house or property with a scale LEGO model of the building for your desk or mantel piece
Custom LEGO model experience
A sample of previous and ongoing LEGO projects I’ve been involved in:
- An exhibition, “Little Landmarks”, of 11 local landmarks built in LEGO for South Shields Museum
- Designing & building large, architectural models to various scales, including minifigure scale
- Creating logos in LEGO, both in 3D and mosaic
- Building large scale maps in LEGO
- Building LEGO mosaics from photographs or other graphics
- Curating and loaning my LEGO collection out for display, including museums and even IKEA
- Modelling local (North East) landmarks in LEGO
Commissioning a bespoke LEGO model can be a little daunting if you’re not familiar with LEGO, so you may find my article on what, and how to commission a custom LEGO model of use.